Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lich King and Creepy Stuff! (''\(O_o)/'')

Tonight my friend and his guild were kind enough of letting me tag along for Icecrown Citadel 10 man and we downed Lich King! It was my first time downing him so I was very excited. Thank you, The Celestial, for letting me come along! I really enjoyed myself! :D

A few days ago I was on the forums and a thread peaked my interest; it was titled "Creepy things in WoW". I'm usually interested into scary things despite the scaredy cat I really am so I thought i'd check it out. Two of the things that were mentioned the most were the Upside Down Sinners in the crypts near Karazhan and the Goldshire children.

The first one I decided to go to was the crypts to see the sinners. Due to my "amazing" jumping skills I had to go get summoned inside. There's a lot of running around room inside the crypts before you can get to the sinners. This places was filled with dirt, squeeky doors, bones, and water. There's loads of bodies held upside down with chains in the water. This was definitely creepy pixels at it's best and makes me wonder, "What the heck happened here?!". I don't think I even want to know.

Now for the Goldshire Children. There's a decent amount of videos about them on youtube so if you're interested for more, check them out! In Goldshire there's a house nearby with the Leatherworking trainer. If you go upstairs the music goes from Elwynn Forest to something creepy-like. I remember vaguely running into these kids in their house one time when I was leveling up, but I immediately bolted our of the house. These creepy kids seem to spawn around Stormwind in the early morning walking around in a group. Me, Spiffy, and Askle decided to follow around these children to see what exactly they do.

I didn't really keep track of how much time it took for them to do anything (I apologize T_T) but if you follow them they seem to run from Stormwind, to Goldshire, past their house to go near Northshire Abbey, then into their house. They stopped and walked around in their groups at each stop point and once they were in their house they just stood in this formation.

Supposedly if you stay in the room long enough you will hear a voice clip of C'thun saying "You.. Will.. Die.." and various other things like a banshee wail but I didn't hear anything. We stood there with our game sounds up for about an hour then called it quits to go to bed.

Even though we didn't hear anything it was pretty creepy! I wonder what they're supposed to be there for. o_O So that's what i've been up to for the past few days. Hope everyone has a wonderful day! <3

5 comments:

  1. Grats on your LK kill!

    The creepy things from wow is pretty cool - I had seen those children wandering around Goldshire before, but not the upside down sinners! Where exactly are they located near Kara? Are they inside the broken down buildings just outside the instance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D
    The crypts is right behind Kara's entrance near where the graveyard is. The crypt there is closed off but there's a way you can get in (there's youtube videos of it). I failed epicly and had to get summoned in. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you and your friends get in trouble at all after going to the crypts? (ie warning, few hour suspension, etc?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, I thought we were going to but nothing happened. XD Other people that have done it as well haven't gotten any warnings.

    ReplyDelete