Friday, July 9, 2010

Yay!

Little quick post to say:

Blizzard quote from Nethaera

This is just a tiny excerpt from his post. For the full post click the link. :)

I'd like to take some time to speak with all of you regarding our desire to make the Blizzard forums a better place for players to discuss our games. We've been constantly monitoring the feedback you've given us, as well as internally discussing your concerns about the use of real names on our forums. As a result of those discussions, we've decided at this time that real names will not be required for posting on official Blizzard forums.
Yay! I'm glad they're not going to be putting real life names on forums so now I can go on about helping without putting my name out there. Never have I seen so many players dedicated in trying to stop something (2495 pages worth). Anywho that was just a quick update if anyone hasn't seen it yet (people already have most likely)!

Me falling down some mountains in Wetlands and using the brew from the 4th of July to make sure I don't go *SPLAT!*.


Just another update on my baby druid who is now level 47! I bought dual spec on her so she's resto/kitty. I might go tank for offspec, but I don't know if I trust myself to tank. D: I have a huge urge to do Dire Maul! Just a few more levels... /flails arms

I put a link up in my WoW related sites to http://www.treecalcs.com/. I found out about it from Keeva's blog. If you don't know what it is, it's an online version of Hamlet's TreeCalcs. I've been playing around with it lately and it's pretty neat!

I hope everyone is having a good summer so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment