Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cataclysm Build 12803


Sorry for the lack of posting as of late, had a RL happen so that occupied me for a bit so I apologize (again!). Thanks for bearing with me, everyone! =D

Now onto the main topic: New build change (kind of, i'm late)! A decent amount of talents have been updated/changed since I last looked!

Changed/Added Spells:

  • Heart of the Wild - I think it's safe to assume this is Furor's replacement. I'm happy to see most of our talents in our first tier being useful for healing. I'm still kind of iffy with Natural Shapeshifer seeing as how our main form we used to shift into is now a cooldown.

  • Empowered Rejuvenation - switched into Swift Rejuvenation. We lost some effective healing from our HoTs, but we have our passive bonus for speccing resto to compensate as well as it's not only for HoTs, but all of our heals.
  • Nature's Cure - I understand why they're making healers able to dispel any debuff and not making us limited, but I wished they wouldn't combine them in terms of PvP (Unstable Affliction, mostly). Other than that, I really don't mind being able to dispel magic as well. :D
  • Efflorescence - Reduced the range from 15yd to 4yds (the tooltip is a lie!). In most fights this would seem mostly useful for melee unless the ranged aren't spread out. I hope they make it at least 8 yards. =P What does everyone else think about this?
And lastly...

Wild Growth!

No longer costs 50%+ mana to cast and is now reduced to 28%. >p> Overall about the current changes (besides Efflorescence!), I feel okay with it. Our talent tree is starting to have a little room for originality depending on the resto druid's play style and that was one of the things I was worried about when I first heard about the 31 point talent trees.

I've been playing around with the talent calculator but really can't decide what to put points into or what not to put points into. Guess i'll mostly wait until these are live and I run a few instances/raids to test them out! Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment