Friday, October 22, 2010

Good News Everyone!

Hey everyone!
Sorry about the title, my guild is now working on heroic Professor Putricide so the saying is stuck in my head. Patch 4.0 has been treating me decently. I'm more than satisfied with the healing style of resto druids now. I really wanted to do Valithria this week, but I was able to take the raid night off (my mom finally got a night off, we rarely get to spend time together) so I wasn't here this week for Valithria (there's always next week!).

4.0! *dances*
One thing about this patch that has been getting to me is the random fps drops. I only experienced it during Saurfang and the last phase of Sindragosa. I usually run at 40-60 fps during a raid, but now I just drop down to 3 and I really can't do anything. >.< Other than that, this patch has been treating me well!



Nomnomnom.. Water graphics
On off nights i've been trying to level up my little druid (she's 48 now!). I was so happy to buy dual spec due to the patch making it 100g from 1000g. She's herb/skinning to make money, but 1k is just too much! :) I generally now kitty my way through quests and queue up as a healer for randoms. I tanked on her before but once patch hit I just decided to heal it up!

Stop Silencing Me!
Today right before Zul'Gurub reset I did the Tiger boss as Balance and boy, was he a pain! I kept getting silenced, gouged, etc. It was a nightmare! But I shockingly was able to down him in one attempt. I think I felt my heart stop beating because after the 2 adds of his died, the high priest was sitting at 2k health for the longest time because I got silenced. I totally thought he was going to resurrect them!

Hope everyone has a lovely day and have a happy Hallow's End!

No comments:

Post a Comment