Monday, November 22, 2010

The Shattering: Takin' away mah ZG!

So 4.0.3a is tomorrow and with that many changes are coming whether it be from lands getting obliterated, class changes, me setting my hearth to Stormwind since Dalaran/Shattrath portals are being taken away, and.. dwarf shamans?! I'm excited that we're finally going to be seeing land changes happening! Speaking of which, we all know Zul'Gurub is being removed which makes me a sad panda (many, many, many, many runs and no Raptor or Tiger mount). There's no point in dwelling on it so i'm ok! The mounts will no longer be available but I hope one day in the near/far future that they'll return. *crosses fingers*

The new class/race combinations make me want to level an alt up! My character slots on my main server are full so i'd have to start over on a new server (no biggie!). With that being said... WTB more character slots on the same server! :P

4.0.3a Restoration Changes
Info from MMO-Champion.

Empowered Touch now procs from Healing Touch as well as Nourish.
I think it means the 50/100% Lifebloom refresh, pretty neat! :D

Malfurion's Gift no longer has Fury of Stormrage as a prerequisite talent.
I never thought about getting Malfurion's Gift before due to Fury. I generally keep lifeblooms on the tank at all times so this is makes me happy.

Natural Shapeshifter now also increases Tree of Life duration by 5/10 seconds.
10 seconds onto Tree Form isn't a bad thing! We keep 2 points into this talent in the first place due to getting Master Shapeshifter.

Revitalize is now a 2-point talent, down from 3. It provides a 20% chance to return 1/2% of the druid's total mana on periodic heals from Lifebloom or Rejuvenation. This effect cannot occur more than once every 12 seconds.
Nerf to our regen (we do have a lot at the moment, not sure about Cata). The proc chance was reduced by 6%, mana return down from 3%, and the icd for it doubled.

Swift Rejuvenation is now a 1-point talent, down from 2. The global cooldown reduction this talent provides to Rejuvenation remains 0.5 seconds.
This talent was bugged before if you had 1 point into it (didn't benefit from your current haste as well) so i'm glad they're making it a one talent. :)

Symbiosis: heal-over-time spells (Rejuvenation, Regrowth, Lifebloom) can no longer benefit from this Mastery merely by refreshing themselves. A different heal-over-time spell must be present.
A fix, i'm guessing. I still think our mastery benefits tank healing best. I've been told healing in Cataclysm won't be as fast paced as it is now so it might be different then.

I've been playing around with the talent calculator to get a spec ready for tomorrow, but I still have one extra point dangling around! Hopefully i'll have it figured out by then. Hope you guys enjoy your last day with Azeroth not in flames, everyone. I'm off to go set my hearth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment