Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to Posting!


Hello, everyone! It's certainly been awhile, I hope Cataclysm is treating you all well. :) I took a little hiatus from my blog due to that so I apologize.

We're now 8/12 on 25 man (we have Ascendance Council and Cho'gall down from 10 man) so far. I've got to say that I love all the fights. Each one brings something different to the table like Omnitron where you have to deal and adjust to the various mechanics of each boss or Atramedes where you have to manage not getting too much sound!

Healing now is certainly more interesting and fun in it's own way. In fights so far i've generally been a raid healer minus Chimaeron where I tank heal. ). I try to pop tree of life around 2 times a fight whenever I see high damage effecting the raid. I start rolling lifeblooms then use my Omen of Clarity procs on instant regrowths. I try not to cast Rejuvenation or Regrowth too much due to it'll strain my mana.

I managed to max out Archaeology and i'm still working on trying to get Tyrande's Favorite Doll. It's currently my last rare for Night Elf but I haven't been able to push myself to keep doing it due to my terrible luck. I'm going to try to do at least 3 Night Elf artifacts a day, wish me luck. >.<



Patch 4.0.6

Empowered Touch now also affects Regrowth.
Nature's Bounty no longer affects Swiftmend, but now has a new effect. When the druid has Rejuvenation on 3 or more targets, the cast time of Nourish is reduced by 10/20/30%.
Omen of Clarity can no longer trigger from helpful spells (aka heals), unless the Restoration talent Malfurion's Gift is chosen.
Rejuvenation's mana cost has been reduced from 26% to 16%.
Glyph of Regrowth now causes the heal-over-time effect to refresh itself on targets at or below 50% health, up from 25%.

The patch notes for 4.0.6 look promising. I haven't really used Regrowth so much due to I didn't really think it healed for a lot as it should, especially with how much it costs. I mainly used it from my OoC procs if someone was low and needed to be topped off quickly. One thing that i'm not sure of is the change to Omen of Clarity is if we get Malfurion's Gift will it proc off ALL healing spells or only Lifebloom still? As for rejuvenation, I haven't been using that too much either due to the mana cost. I mainly used it to put up efflorescence, put it on 2-3 targets that are around 50%. I need to start working with a talent calculator to have a spec ready for 4.0.6 when it comes out. :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment