Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Summer Shudder

So i've been MIA from this blog for a long while and I apologize for that. I've had many changes going on my life with all the moving around and going into college.  Now that i'm sitting here, i'll be explaining what has been going on.
 The guild I was raiding in quit due to the lack of attendance and everyone transferring to greener pastures. I decided to take a little break due to the rush of the beginning of the expansion.


 When Firelands came out I raided casually and a friend of mine from my old guild said they were recruiting a resto druid. I'm always hesitant about transferring servers, but I went on ahead. I was able to clear Heroic Firelands, minus Rag, the first week. I did well and passed my trial. SWTOR came out and there went our attendance, as well as our officer core and guild master. The server was extremely low pop so I couldn't raid casually. I had problems finding groups for Baradin Hold 10 man. I went MIA from WoW to focus more on school.


 Now that MoP is announced, I really don't know what i'm going to do. I really don't like guild hopping, but it's the only thing i've been able to do. I've just been having troubles finding a stable guild in need of a resto druid. I love raiding, but it's so hard to stay into the game while i've done everything I wanted to do outside of PvE.
 So I hope soon or by the time MoP comes out that i'll have a guild.

I'll then be posting my merry adventures, but for now i'll just cross my fingers. I really regret not having found a guild yet. This is exactly what happened at the end of Wrath where I missed H ICC. I regret missing H Dragon Soul but there really isn't anything I can do about it.

 Anyway i'm done with my little rant. Here's to me hopefully having luck for once. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment