Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pre Cataclysm Bucket List

With the Cataclysm Beta testing now taking place (Didn't get in *sadface*), I thought i'd make a bucket list. What it is basically is things I want to do or try to get done before Catacysm comes out. In BC before Wrath came out I tried to finish my Cenarion Circle rep, but that didn't really work out so well. ^_^;

Nat's Pre Cata Bucket List


  • Finish Hydraxian Waterlords Rep
  • Kill Lich King on 10 or 25 player
  • Get Anzu or Baron Rivendare Mount
  • Make some money to get prepared to level my professions in Cata (no mining or herb, eek)!
  • Try to find a casual 10 man guild in need of a tree :D

On a different note, all the Cataclysm info that's been released so far makes me excited. I will miss you old tree form. Also sorry for the lack of posting! I've been playing a lot of WoWs since I got back! I'll be sure to write more and thanks for being patient! :D

2 comments:

  1. Making personal goals is something I've also done before every expansion, its something fun to do as this is the time were WoW gets a bit stale, for me at least.
    I have a few I want to accomplish as well :)

    Obtain Baron Rivendare's Mount
    Get my total mount counter to 115
    Run Black Wing Lair at least once
    Get my total gold to 50k

    They're less of preparing for the expansion and more of trying to give myself something to do in between raids. Also been leveling my Druid :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Wing Lair is very fun, you'll like it! I usually go there when someone needs elementium ore.
    Good luck with your mount drops! So far, no luck for me but I won't give up. :D Woot, another druid leveler! I need to stop switching back and forth from resto to feral. >.< Five levels till dual spec, ack.

    ReplyDelete