Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some PTR Stuffs!

I was able to get on the PTR yesterday and started playing around with my spells. I noticed our HoTs are really short and it just doesn't register in my head. Rejuv at 12 seconds, Regrowth at 6, Lifebloom is longer but can only stay up on one target at a time, and Wild Growth duration remains the same, but on longer cooldown (10 seconds). I knew these things beforehand, but they just hit me when I logged onto the PTR. I'm not going to "QQ" about it, i'm just saying this is going to take some getting used to!


Efflorescence seems pretty cool. Yes, I took the pic while in our beloved tree form. Instant regrowths are awesome! The two lifebloom stacks from tree form isn't working; I think it's not working on beta as well. I also did a bg on the ptr (while crashing many times) and went tree form to throw wraths at people. >_> .. I thought it was funny.

While professions were broken and there was no glyph vendor, I was able to get Glyph of Healing Touch (When you cast Healing Touch, it reduces the cooldown on Nature's Swiftness by 5 seconds.) Of course I was spamming healing touch, giggling while watching my cooldown go down, but it was a strain on my mana.


Also nourish is the same cast as healing touch. In wrath I thought it was our flash heal, but now it's regrowth come 4.0.1. I personally liked the thought of our flash heal interacting with our HoTs. Regrowth seems ok, but the HoT tick really doesn't seem to heal for a lot. I haven't seen a tank yet to know they're health but I have 30k health and it's criting for about 900. It seems a little low but I haven't really healed a dungeon on the PTR yet(i've been crashing), i'm just a little anxious!

I just feel a little scared, changes usually scare. I'll just do my best to relearn how to heal again with my druid in 4.0.1 once it comes out. This goes out to change, hoping it will lead us in a better, happier place than now. Cheers!












2 comments:

  1. aaaaarrrgh I'm so jealous! I'm still waiting for my main to be transferred to Brill EU...

    ye the HoT duration has taking quiet a hit :) I guess it'll take a while before anyone can get used to it, RG makes me cry tho, 27secs -> 6 QQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it took a couple of days for me. >.< Queues have been insane but everyone wants to see the spell/talent changes for themselves. XD
    Yeah, short hots made me sniff. WTB Nature's Splendor! :(

    ReplyDelete