Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why do you like your main?


Since the expansion is coming out and talent changes are released on the ptr, my guild asked if anyone would be changing mains in Cata. As for me, I won't be changing mains. I like playing my druid and have liked playing her for years. When Wotlk came out, I rerolled on my shaman as resto since my guild back then needed heroism due to no other shamans so I offered. I leveled my druid quickly after my shaman and I realized how much I missed playing her. Two months after wrath came out we got a shaman I was able to switch back (making sure my guild was ok with it, we had no resto druids as well).

So this brings me to ask the question which is also the blog topic

Why do you like your main?

Do you like it because of certain spells you get, how awesome you look in a Festive Pink Dress, or how much time you've spent on your main? Let me know. : )









3 comments:

  1. I will have to learn to hunterogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Druid mainly because I love healing with it (I tried other classes but in the end I always return to play on my Druid)

    also probably because Druids don't have to fill in one roll thru the entire expansion... I can tank, dps in both ways and heal if I'd want to

    ReplyDelete
  3. My main for 4 years has been my Ret Pally, but I am definitely not liking the changes for Ret in Cataclysm. I don't plan to reroll atm, but if these changes stay as they are, it will be hard not to ditch him.

    ReplyDelete