Saturday, September 25, 2010

Random blog. I'm on a horse!


"Curse you, wireless!"

Greetings everyone!

I'm currently downloading the stuffs for the next patch. Yes, stuffs. My wireless is literally as slow as a snail so I thought i'd make a random blog post. Yes, this may be a boring post and I apologize! Here's a cookie for sticking with me. *hands cookie*

Daughter Tree, Momma Tree.

With randomness comes random stuff, like RL stuff! Today I was able to spend time with my mom. It's hard to do that since she's usually working most of the time, so it was fun once we got to spend actual time together after she got out of work today. We went out for dinner and boy was I stuffed after (nomnom breadsticks!~). Today made me realize how much I missed spending time with her. I want to do it more often when she's available. (I should totally make her play WoW!) :D

/headdesktree.

Now onto a different subject! Anyone else feel overwhelmed with all the changes going on or is it just me? In BC I hardly ever visited forums, WoW websites/blogs, or knew about changes (yes, i'm a noob, shhhhh!) so I guess it's just new for me. I'm looking forward to the patch/Cataclysm but at the same time i'm kind of nervous about "relearning" how to play my druid again. I wish I could log onto the PTR to check but then again *points to the angry druid on top of the page*. Wireless!

I'm on a horse.

So now i'm currently leveling up a new lock in my spare time. I always wanted a pure caster class and decided i'd level a lock! As of now, i'm having a blast and enjoying leveling her up. I'm currently using the quest/queue for lfd while questing. Since queues are usually slow, I just quest in between. I'm not an expert leveler but i'm pretty satisfied on how much time it's taking me to level. Lock is fun!

Anyway thanks for stopping by and reading! Have an awesome day!
Also wish me best of luck in hope of the raptor dropping before ZG goes away, ack! *flails arms* Dx

1 comment:

  1. I too have been farming ZG for the Tiger and Raptor for awhile now. Still no luck on either.

    ReplyDelete