Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cataclysm Reso Druid Build 13066


Greetings, friends! I took a little break from Cataclysm updates on my blog, but i'm sorry to return to them. Reason being there's been some interesting changes done for resto druids.
I haven't been posting about the builds I missed due to most of the changes being changed yet again, so I apologize for that.

Information is from the wonderful MMO-Champion! :D

Balance

Nature's Torment is now named Nature's Grace. When you gain Lunar or Solar Eclipse,the cooldown of Nature's Grace is reset..
The last time I updated about this talent it was still a 1/2/3% haste talent. A lot has changed since then! This is similar now to Focus Insight for shamans, but instead of reduced mana costs as well as increased healing effectiveness we get increased casting speed.


Restoration


Lifebloom can now be cast on an unlimited amount of targets while under the effect of Tree of Life.
When I first read this, I thought they were removing the target limit but then read the rest, Doh! It's still pretty nice and better than just having 2 stacks at a time but only on one target. With this change it only makes me think of how awesome Malfurion's Gift will be with it.


Omen of Clarity (Passive) - If specialized as a Feral Druid, Omen of Clarity will also have a chance to occur from your auto-attacks. (Tooltip clarification)
/falconpunch


Tree of Life now lasts 30 sec, down from 45 sec. Costs 6% of base mana, down from 13% of base mana.
I also first glanced at this wrong. I first thought it was a nerf but the cooldown was reduced by 2 minutes as well. I wouldn't mind removing 15 seconds for it to be a 3 minute cooldown. :D 45 seconds seemed a little long anyway.

Efflorescence no longer procs from Regrowth critical heals, now procs when you heal with your Swiftmend spell. Now heals all nearby friendly targets within 8 yards (up from 4 yards) for 10% of the amount healed by your Swiftmend over 7 sec.
The efflorescence change seems ok. Currently the maxed out rank heals for 120% over 7 sec. I'm still unsure of the exact range of the spell since here it says 8 yards from 4, but the tooltip is saying 15 yards. o.O Now that I think of it, I wouldn't mind the floor not being covered in shiny, green void zones.

So far i'm like what we're getting. :D I'm anxious for the patch to come out! *flails arms* I kind of wish that we didn't have to put points into Fury of Stormrage to get Malfurion's Gift, but beggar's can't be choosers! Also the names for both talents fit together oh so well!
Thanks for reading, time to go back to leveling my lock! Outlands, here I come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment