Sunday, September 26, 2010

To bloom or not to bloom.


Random topic! I've been looking at our spells and talents to think about ways to use spells when the new patch comes out and I thought about lifebloom. Many talents have been added pertaining about lifebloom where it made me question some things. It's on my mind currently so anyone able to help or shed some insight on me, be my guest! : )
I'm probably thinking way too much on this subject but is it better to let lifebloom bloom then restack or just keep it up? Talents like Empowered Touch makes me think it might be good to keep up, but then Gift of the Earthmother which increases the healing done by it's "bloom" effect (unless I misread, I tend to do that a lot! ^.^;). I was just wondering if one way would be better than the other or if it's situational.
So far even though lifebloom is only a one target only healing spell, it's not disappointing me so far. It can give us back mana with replenishment from Revitalize and OoC procs from Malfurion's Gift. It'll also give regen from our tier 11 four set bonus (Whenever you have Lifebloom stacked to its maximum of 3 applications on its target, you gain 540 spirit). And today it's been fixed so that when we pop ToL, it removes the target limit on lifebloom. :D

2 comments:

  1. I think it works at it 'should' have been working today. use the HoT as a stream of healing and use the bloom as emergency heal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I guess i'll just watch lifebloom like a hawk! :P
    Since one of our considered emergency heals, swiftmend, is going to be possibly use for efflorescence, I was wondering whether to save it for tanks or try to find a group of people taking damage for aoe healing if Wild Growth is on cooldown.

    ReplyDelete